If you have been considering if you should grow a beard or not, here are some reasons for growing a beard and some reasons not to… Perhaps they can help you make your decision.
12 Reasons for you to start growing a beard
1. It makes you feel and look masculine.
2. A beard demands respect from others.
3. You can hide things in it.
4. Beautiful women (and likely other people too) will want to touch it and caress it.
5. A beard can hide acne scars, double chin, no chin, long chin and any other imperfections.
6. It makes good looking men look manly and good looking.
7. A beard can give you a different look. With facial hair you can constantly change your look.
8. It keeps you warm on glaciers and other cold areas.
9. A beard turns a boy into a man.
10. You can turn it into artwork or become creative with it.
11. People will consider you smarter, wiser, confident and more dominant.
12. A beard is a conversation starter.
12. 4 Reasons for not growing a beard
1. You can’t.
2. You are not allowed.
3. Your boss, wife, girlfriend says you are not allowed.
4. You can’t.
*If you are a male and you can’t grow a beard, don’t despair, if you are still young maybe you just need to wait a few years. If you feel you not being able to grow a beard is due to medical reasons, please see your doctor. If you are one of those men who, unfortunately, are not able to grow a beard even if you wait long and try hard… Our sympathies. Let’s focus on your guns!
some pics from Distractify.com